Re: Timecrest: The Door major update with VoiceOver

Yep stewee your probably right.

I'm a little stuck on chapter four, or at least I've died twice and am trying again. I will say having to wait for  texts from ash you've already seen is a little urcsome, since I just want to get to the choices so I can try another alternative, but it doesn't matter too much, though I would be a little bothered if I went and bought teleport orbs or time crystals and then died which is an  effective waste of the purchice. Then again I've not actually bought anything with in game currency yet since I'd rather just wait and most purchices either of crystals or of teleport orbs seem to revolve around speeding up in game timers which is fare enough, but not something I really feel I need to spend on exactly, and on those few occasions where the choice is buy a teleport orb or do something else I've usually had one through other methods like the time crystals for visiting the timecrest website or just t he dayly rewards.

Still, you might consider having the ability if users spend money to get the item added perminantly to the pouch, indeed you could consider making some spends perminant items so once you buy them that story path alternative is open, ---- though manifestly this might necessitate making some choices in the game such as the choice to explore ion use a different perminant item to teleport orbs.

Actually I'd love to support the game since I'm really enjoying it, I've just not found any opportunities to do so that would enhance my playing experience thus far.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cowbunny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audiogamer101 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cowbunny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : abdullah_mohammad via Audiogames-reflector