Re: I miss Hearthstone...any replacement?

I totally agree, Hearthstone is definitely a unique game, even among its own genre...
Man, I still often remember how hard I used to laugh after outsmarting sometimes even OP oponents, (meaning ones with much stronger decks than my own ones), merely due clever moves, or pulling some unexpected tricks, and then beating them due more cleverly planned and constructed decks...such successes always made my whole day!!!

So yeah, I trust your opinion, and am about to try that Yug...whaatever called game, but there is one problem:
Mamely, I have as good as no experience with mudding and mud-clients...
I randomly downloaded 2 of them, and already by their installation both turned out to be quite NVDA-unfriendly, no text got read during the process at all, (had to use my mouse instead), and then, after starting one of them, and trying to connect with a chosen nickname, everything just froze, and after a "hard" restart ALL my NVDA settings got "forgotten&q uot;, so I had to adjust them again from the very defaults!!!

Can someone of you guys recommend me a simple, screen-reader-friendly mud-client to download and use, preferably with a download-link please???

After successfully installing and starting it, I guess all I'll have to do is to choose a nick, the name of the server to connect to, and its port-number...(which I already read and remembered from the Yug...-related forum thread)

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zersiax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector