Re: I miss Hearthstone...any replacement?

ya know, I never had secondary decks. I liked to use all of the classes so I wouldn't get bored with just using one most of the time. plus you know they have the daily challenges that forced you to use certain heros so you can earn extra gold. I needed all the gold and dust I could get to strengthen my decks. I never used a penny of my own money, so capitalizing on any bonus gold, or packs was a must, so me pretty much having a secondary deck of the same class was out of the question. I do remember my warrior rush down deck, that i stuffed minions in it that could attack as soon as you put them on the field. then my weapon rogue deck, that had perfect senergy with my minions and weapons playing off of each other, giving each other boosts in attack power. then there was my shaman deck, all all different types of toadum cards that would pretty much always have a minion on the field, keeping my defenses up at all times, good times. as for the yugioh mud, when you download it, si mply open the folder, hit the letter m until you hear much client, there are like 3 different files with the name, hit the second one, press enter a couple times, then you will be inside the mud, it will tell you how many players are online, then go from there.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zersiax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector