Re: I miss Hearthstone...any replacement?

haha dark my apologies if I was a bit harsh on the audio game community. I have been apart of it for I would say around 4years now, and from what I can see, a lot of audio players like to stick to pretty much only playing the same thing, fps games, or hack and slash games like bk3. not saying anything is wrong with those games, but if us gamers as a community are not giving a chance to puzzle games, strategy games, ccg, racing games, things like that, then devs wont think outside the box and make them. we may have one or two floating around if we are lucky, and we will be stuck with up clones and swamp rip offs. just look at the games outside of fps and action that have died throughout the years, top speed, magic blocks, sound rts, prolotamals(I think I totally screwed the spelling up for that one lol) cast aways, palace punch up, and others. audio gamers have to remember, if devs come out with a game, and no one plays it, or just complain about it, they will stop making those typ e of games, or bow out from the audio game community completely as devs have done in the past. we just have to better as a community. like I always say, do sighted gamers complain and bitch about games, o yes you bet they do, but guess what, they have a wide variety of other games to play once a developer decides to step away, us on the other hand don't have that option, and can not afford for devs to leave the community, because of our attitudes

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zersiax via Audiogames-reflector