Re: Echo Quadrant

So...something I've noticed is that at least for me, is I simply cannot get anywhere not taking the nefarious contracts (awesome name for them by the way) and it's putting my rating into sociopath, which takes the AI pirates into the 1000+ strengths, and I simply can't compete with 15-20k credits frankly and getting anywhere from 100=800 credits a contract usually. Is that just the RNJesus hating me in epic fashion, or does the whole good/neutral/evil thing actually affect how the pirates and stuff are? I mean, it seems random, I can have one fleet in a system run into 4000 enemy strength and  the next fleet, exact same system, 12 enemy strength. Doesn't make any sense to me really.

I'll play around with mining ships but I REALLY am starting to hate the goodwill contracts especialy when I'm getting everything being 4 of them two or three times in a row and I'm costing 80 or 100 credits in maintainence for my fleets...

That being said, I did manage to somehow earn a colony ship earlier and set it to pretty much found a colony in the system it was in that had highest life: none

Problem is, I assumed from the guide that it'd convert the 20 (yes, twenty) cargo ships into raw resources but that didn't happen and thus the colony never got anywhere. Is that a bug or did I just merely set the colony in the wrong place?

Lastly, pirates, I reallly, really hate them. If you're gonna go do a bigger version of this can we have an option at a certain reputation level to go pirate other computer controlled fleets for stuff?

Oh and I'll admit, I tried memory editing and editing the save files to see what'd happen. Answer: It completely and utterly broke, gave me 1.67E20 for everything which resulted in no credits, no fleets and nothing, so I approve of that one smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : freeman69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : freeman69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : freeman69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : freeman69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : freeman69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector