Re: Latest Xbox update

No word on extra languages as far as I know.  But the new update seems to work well enough, given that I've been on the preview program testing features etc for a while now.  Beam Broadcasting, once set up, is easy enough though I can't speak for the account setup from the console as I originally had an account on the site before I had access to the feature and subsequently linked my accounts together.