Re: Latest Xbox update

@8
Just letting you know that I'm trying to do what I can as well with regards to getting devs to add Narrator  to I2 and other titles.  You're not alone in this endeavour, as much as you might feel like it at times.

In case you don't know, Beam works at near 0 latency and Narrator reads the chat via Narrator on Xbox One.  Curious to see what happens on Windows 10, but we'll find out when that part of the update launches on, if memory serves, April 11th.

Apparently setup is pretty simple on console though, according to a discussion I had the other day about it, you just enter your tag when prompted and Beam does the work behind the scenes to "create a temporary account that you can finish off later".   Don't think it's as temporary as that wording implies though.

Hope it works well for you though, regardless.