Re: I feel like college is changing my friend

Seconded, @Joseph Westhouse and post 251 and 252.  the power that drives us has not, we believe, come from within and of ourselves, else we would bost about it and ourselves, something we hope we have not done on this topic and do not wish to do anywhere else.  How many people are left standing in an argument if the general consensus is against those who argue it?  We know our faith and our beliefs are not poppular, yet here we are, against the overall majority, arguing for something that, methinks, it would be much, much easier for us to just, put away.  Wouldn't I love to just say, forget it.  You're all right and I'm absolutely and entirely wrong.  Who, in their right mind, joins in a tug of war match on the sidethat clearly seems to be losing?  Who, with reason, would join that side if practically everyone else thinks him mentally ill or bereft of said reason?
Are we fanatics, you ask?  Nope, we are believers.  t he difference between faith and fanaticism is straightforward; faith is believing there is a god, while fanaticism expects everyone else to believe it, too.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector