Re: I feel like college is changing my friend

eI hope this isn't a tug of war big_smile.

So long as nobody is promoting hatred, I  always appreciate listening to a well presented perspective even if I do not necessarily agree, indeed the art of amicable disagreement is a necessary skill for the study of philosophy, since if people in a university philosophy department started  to attack each other everytime there was a disagreement the places would be war zones big_smile.

I'm personally not trying to convert anyone either, I just find exchanging these sorts of views and tallying experiences interesting, and after all this is a discussion! forum (emphasis on the discuss).

I think the form of christianity posited here Joseph  a rather different one either to that I grew up with or that practice d by my lady, since generally the focus there was far more about loving thy than sinand , , indeed I was told about origan's philosophy by the vicar who confirmed me.

perhaps it's a matter of emphasiss or experience I'm not sure.
I rather liked Bishop spong's idea that the crucifiction was far more a matter of God's experience of human suffering and God's trascendence beyond death than  necessity for paying some sort of cosmic toll.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : quanin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector