Re: I feel like college is changing my friend

Okay, so most of this is way over my head at this point and represents a level of learnedness far beyond what I could ever aspire to achieve, so I have to mostly bow out at this point. but first:
@Andi93, while I do not wish to adversely alter the course of the topic at this point, I actually posted (directed at you) a few times on page 9 pertaining to homosexuality in nonhuman species. Suffice it to say that every! species that has been studied (thousands of them) has demonstrated that some portion of it is homosexual. Homosexuality is not! an exclusively human phenomenon. In fact it is quite to the contrary, as natural as sexuality itself.
I hope you'll consider going back to page 9 and answering the question that I specifically addressed to you -- not for my benefit, but for your own enlightenment -- and because I'm cureous to know what your view on it would be.
To summarize:
Why does God create sertain groups of people for the soul purpose of damn ing them to a life of condemnation (being "wrong"), and subjecting himself to the torment of their existence? Many people would call that "sadomasochism", which is contrary to love, patience and compassion.
If Jo Blow is wrong to be gay, then why did god make poor MR. Blow's brain work in a slightly different way such that he was born with same sex attractions? That's like saying that being blind is wrong -- unfortunate, but not "wrong" or "sinfull" -- when none of us have any say in the matter because, disabled animals and insects are born in the jungle too.
I'd be happy to take this to PM if you prefer, because at this point it's more for my own curiosity and probably to the detriment of the topic, but I just can't except a hypothetical god who would create someone just so that the rest of his creations can condemn them for how their creater created them.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : quanin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector