Re: my personal experience on the rs games administration team

@LordLundin
"You don't see us flaming on people like Aprone or Ghorthalon because they're actually great mature developers who handle things competently."
On Black screen gaming there was a interview with Aprone not to long ago. I recommend you to listen it, especially the part where Aprone talks about the death threats he's gotten. Maybe you haven't said anything bad to him, but saying that if people bitch about a dev, that makes the dev a shithead, is just bs.

As for rs games, I will continue to use that client from time to time. I don't play with the admins themselves and don't talk to them, so I don't care much how they are, and can't change it. As long as I don't do anything wrong, I won't be banned, so I am not worried.
Yes, mainstream critics can also be mean and insulting. But if they jump off a bridge, will you as well? It's not hard to tell a developer that you apritiate the effort they 've put in a game, but would like it even more if some things would change. Most developers develop games so people would enjoy them, show them that you do, at least with a simple thank you.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector