Re: my personal experience on the rs games administration team

Moderation!

I'm not singling out any individuals here, but I will remind people of the general rules of behaviour and standards on this forum, since whatever people think of a developer and his/her games, the ultimate truth is your dealing with a few people who have put free time and effort into making something which they did not have to and probably get little to no reward for.

Constructive  criticism (such as the first post in this topic), is very welcome, destructive criticism is not.

Anyone who has been on the gamefaqs  boards will certainly have seen a lot of the  latter and not enough of the former and unfortunately some posts in this topic have been leaning a little too far in the wrong direction.

so before the situation gets completely out of hand might I suggest   we please put the breaks on the flame wagon before it gets seriously rolling.