Re: describe where your from

I live in a small town in Indiana called Milford. We are 20 minutes away from Warsaw, and 30 minutes from south bend witch is home to noterdame univirsity. We have only 1 stop light and a stop sign. We have a subway and that is about it for chain restaurants. That is why I have to move because there is nothing to do in Milford. We also are known as the lake city because of the many lakes we have. We are also known for lake Wawasee witch is the biggest lake in Indiana. I love it hear in Indiana and PA and I would never move unless it was to PA. I also live on a farm property. We don't have animals but we still have the barn. We also have a lot of Amish. The RV sector is big hear in Indiana and Warsaw is also known as the orthopedic capital of the world.