Re: Role-playing, and RPGs: An explanation

AlirezaNosrati wrote:

most of the players use OOC chat to insult others and say words like ba**s f**ck you and...

how's the online version of swamp? is it good?

It seems people's experience with the STW chat seems to vary. People dont' take it very seriously, but I don't think it's bad. I've been trying to look for people to roleplay with me on that game since I downloaded though. No such luck yet, unfortunately.

In regard to swamp, I think the online is brilliant. The chat's not incredibly active, and it's definitely not active in terms of roleplay, but I find a person who goes along with it every now and again. I usually just RP on a different radio channel than the standard. In terms of gameplay, the missions are fun if you find the right people to do them with. I'd say it's worth the cash, but it's not a game that I can bplay ndlessly in it& #039;s base form. I had to give it my own polish to make it more replayable.