Re: Game in development: Lost and Hound, a rescue dog RPG

@8
Thanks for letting me know.  I've heard of this bug happening, but never actually had it happen to me.

I've edited post 2 as best I can in order to reflect the sentiment of the originals, combining everything into one long wall of text. Apologies if there's any confusion, but I wanted to try and rectify the issue asap.  If there's anything you need to clarify, just ask and I'll see what I can do, though note that my posts do reflect my own opinions on the matter.

Mods, suggest you look into the use of quotations and why that might cause this strange bug to occur.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector