Re: Game in development: Lost and Hound, a rescue dog RPG

Hi there. [[wow]], what an awesome game idea. Very well done. Keep it up. I'd really love to help in testing this one. If you'd like help. please email me at
chipper0...@gmail.com
I'd be glad to help in any way I can. But, I can only help with the audio part as I don't have vision enough to see anything on screen. As far as types of missions, Maybe you might have to rescue someone from drowning, or maybe rescue someone from a house that has started burning. These could be set up to be timed. Finding criminals would be another thing you as the dog have to do. Maye aside from finding the criminal, you have to help a person from being captured. Take care and, again, Thanks for this new kind of concept.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector