Re: Redspot: Blood and dumpsterfire.

Ok guise, welcome to audio revolution. Who will win. Extra lazy developers and there beta testers or growning playerbase? That's the question witch only future can answer.
@1
I do agree on some points. How ever lag was fixed, redspot server is one of the more stable servers, and sounds aren't something important. Readme yes, Sam didn't even bother with acheevements. I don't see how does admin leaving the community have to do with developers bug fixing. BTW what admin did leave?
And, guise, I think that we should mark the todays day as the big revolution of audiogames. Wouldn't that be interesting? Come on, this place is quite board, let's have some revolution and stuf! big_smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gamedude via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector