Re: Redspot: Blood and dumpsterfire.

@13 I'm sorry but you're not helping. Shouting at sam in all caps to go and fix what is broken immediately won't make magic happen. I'm not a game dev myself, however from what I've seen from other devs making, administrating, and updating online games is a constant learning experience, and never mind that sam was exceptionally young when he released his first multiplayer game stw. I say give it a bit more time. Things will doubtlessly improve. As was said many times, redspot isn't for everyone. If you have the patience to sit down and learn it, good, you have the potential to become a great player. If you're one of those types who needs everything handed to you after a few tries, please find something else to play. There's a lot more out there than there was say five years ago.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gamedude via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gamedude via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marro via Audiogames-reflector