Re: Redspot: Blood and dumpsterfire.

[ a-t ]#14:
First please don't use exclaimation marks to make your point, it just irritates most readers and doesn't actually make your point better than just writing a single cogent sentence would.
Secondly and most importantly, I am probably one of sam's biggest critics. I knit pick at a lot of things, and I honestly think there's a lot that needs changing, but what I will say is I've seen the code for redspot, I've been in a channel with sam when he's debugging things. Sam is a good coder in his own right, and he learns dam quick. Please do not conflate his handling of issues with his development skilll; while i understand it might be easy to draw conclusions, his skills as a coder can stand on their own. There are just a lot of choices being made that make the game hard to play. I've witnessed him and Mason work on RS together, and I've witnessed Mason specifically say he hasn't used bgt in a really long time--during which Sam was fixing bugs and adding features.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gamedude via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gamedude via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector