Re: redspot, a complete guide on how to destroy an audiogame.

so it seems as if the uga is getting replaced by the team, RAE. the community of redspot is still fucked, nd will always - forever be. look at STW. then go over to redspot, and see where you're welcomed. to those of you who know me, will know what I mean. those who don't, well, too bad. that nubie flag is good, but only if it works properly, which right now it doesn't. imagine if you're item grabbing next to me, and I'm a nubie? yes, you guessed it right. I can get out the gun, and boom boom. and you can do no shit, because you didn't know how far I was from you, since I couldn't be found. to begin with, the update was cool, but in the last few weeks, forget it. a game like redspot doesn't have language channels. well, hello? why should I hear 756758 languages, if I only speak 2? and then people tell each other to fuck off, only to do the same a minute later. I'd now like the game, you can do cool shit, but till that community is around, unfortunately, I can't. some

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : charliemerry1902 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : charliemerry1902 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : charliemerry1902 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ernie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlindJedi via Audiogames-reflector