Re: redspot, a complete guide on how to destroy an audiogame.

why is the community of redspot fucked. Because redspot is fucked. Why is redspot fucked. Because Sam Tupy, as a developer is fucked. Why Is Sam Tupy fucked. I fiel that I cant answer that question. why cant I answer the question. Beets me. lol. Really. It's sad how allot of good potential games like the killer got destroyed cause of stupid developer's choisses and such, then redspot becomes on the top list again. I fiel like redspot is now 3d ultrapower with out a account system and no safehouse. Really. Look at the old ultrapower topics and you will see what I mean. I want to create something but, as so often give up because of time, server, And when I post something in the new releases room...
"This is a clone!", "That sound is from there and there!", "that and that weapon has the same name!", I simply don't want to diel with any of that. Shure I can use twitter or such, Someone will post that here, and boom! Same as ubbuv. needless to say, Sam has simply become a monopoly when it comes to fps games, and I think that making new games is needless because, as always, there will always be his pals who know every inch of redspot and are reddy to use that to put the cloned flag by that game and it's developer are never hird of again and the developer of that game changes his personality just because someone decided to destroy there reputation. then everyone gets that we want everything to be as pure as water, then everyone no longer makes games. That's why we get so excited when something new comes out witch isn't greeted with this is a clone type reply.
and btw agree with post 34, only thing is the team is called rea not rae

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : charliemerry1902 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : charliemerry1902 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ernie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlindJedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ernie via Audiogames-reflector