Re: sam tupy. the ultimate server hacker and computer screwer

BigGun wrote:

And what are you going to acheev by that? If I renember right there is a right called the freedom of speech, so he has full right to post, how ever untrue that mite be, on the forum.

Not true. Freedom of speech does not extend world wide. A, it would depend on where the forum is hosted, and B, it would depend on how the mods staff it. So, that statement is not only false, but its blatantly ignorant.

BigGun wrote:

as farr as I see, the only rule whitch cuddley directly broke was posting it in the rong room.

Maybe so, but starting drama / baiting to start flame wars goes against the spirit the mods are trying to cultivate, a place for gamers to come together and talk about gaming, not point fingers and shout at one another.

BigGun wrote:

And also, if you were given the same punishments to other users of this forum,we would only have spammbots.

That implies that you think I have no respect for anyone here, and that's not only false, its a bit absurd as well. Out of hundreds if not thousands of users, I like / respect no one here? really?

So yeah, you ain't got a clue what you're talking about, to be frank. Also, mate, you really, and I do mean really need to work on your spelling and sentence structure. I mean, no offense, and I do mean that, I am not trying to be a dick, but you won't get anywhere in the real world with spelling that bad.

Oh, and, taken from he thing at the bottom:
Total number of registered users: 35,194

so of over 35K people, I like and or respect none of those, that's not even absurd, were you trying to be ignorant? Maybe to get attention?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lav andric via Audiogames-reflector