Re: Announcement, musical professor banned from the forum

Thanks Aprone for that wonderful post. Came right after Nocturnus's out right ... yeah he should justify that or at least try to address my actual point, but that'd be inconvenient I assume. As a matter of fact I believe the biggest racists and sexists there is, yet again barring exceptions of extreme cases, are the people who fight for it with their entire soul, because they only see race or gender (/ sex). I, and other normal people don't really do that, so how can we be racist if we don't think in terms of race?
Anyway as you said this is a battle that can not be won, experiences in other places should've made me  aware of this, but  I guess I fall for it each time. I should've known the outcome given the things I reacted to. I'll be stepping away from here until something substancial has come about.

@Nocturnus mate, we disagree about a lot of things, but I have always respected you and thought you an intelligent and well-spoken guy. After post 54 I am sorry to say I've lost that respect entirely. Go back, review my post again and if you feel the need to, please respond with something that's actually intelligent and addresses what I said. If you need clarification of some things in my post, please ask and I shall do my best.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector