Re: Announcement, musical professor banned from the forum

I must clear up some confusion it seems. First of all I am not debating the ban of musical professor, I think his manners were childish and appalling. My primary reaction was the term misogyny being thrown around, but I need more time to properly think over and address Nocturnus's last post.
Dark, I never asked for privilages nor said anyone should have them based on passed conduct, whether said conduct was good or bad. I simply believe that people can change, which you yourself has stated. I am of the attitude though that musical professor won't be coming back to the forum if he has to crawl and beg for it. Apology is not everyone's strong point. I simply wish we could put a temporary lid on the nusence, but that's my philosophy for most cases barring extremely rare exceptions. A forced lock to prevent an abusive person from getting in until he or she has calmed down to look at it rationally, or til people have forgotten it.

Anyway my alcohol has arrived, 12 frekin' bottles of poison on my shelf, so you won't be hearing from me for a while tongue

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector