audio life

This topic is here to discuss hopefully what will become our own completely accessible fully audio-based virtual world much like Second life but as you can see by the topic's subject, we've decided on the name, Audio life. We will discuss things that we'd like to have in our new virtual world, mechanics, things to do Etc, and also do our best to figure out just whom we could contact to pull something like this together. This world would run completely in real time, meaning if it were day time in real life, it would be day in the world. We would have the world be completely player built and made. In other words, everything in the world, every item, every building and all land masses would be player made. As I recall from an introductory video of second life, the creators spoke of how originally, all they had done was to build a small island with a few trees, a few plants and some water on it and they allowed the incoming residents to look around and build what ever their hearts desired, and the developers were amazed at what the people built and created. Let's have that same kind of freedom with our new virtual world. We'll be able to put on events with audio, you could be a dj, or sing, absolutely anything you wished and even charge admission, or in the case of being a dj, you could have a tip jar. Don't want to be a dj? well you could do work for other people if they needed things delivered or needed building materials or goods for a business up start. So let's have a discussion here and really put our heads together, let's make this world a reality and truly make 2018 a wonderful year for blind gaming. I know this won't happen over night, but if we fight for this and really make it known that we'd like to have this, who knows what we can accomplish together. Have a wonderful day to you all.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlakeT via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlakeT via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rocky Waters via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector