Re: audio life

[[wow]], I'm liking what I'm hearing. BlakeT, if you're willing to work on this project, and you're going to school to learn to code, I'm right behind you buddy and I wish you all the success in the world. Even if this takes a few years to bring to fruition, it'll be worth it. A hero's call didn't happen over night either, we had to wait on that, but just look where we are now with it? we can't get enough of it. I like your sound ideas and prim ideas too. I think our own unique world would probably be a better option since we don't want to mimic second life and get ourselves into trouble. How would you tackle putting on events with audio in them? that is, people who use their microphones in world? since you're interested, let's keep in touch. I can't code, but if you ever do manage to put something together, I'd be very interested in testing it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlakeT via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlakeT via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rocky Waters via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector