Re: List of VST plugins with Reaper and accessibility status and howto

Ok so can someone explain to me how OCR works?  No clue how to get it to work, is it the NVDA OCR plug in you guys are using?  Love that the Izotope Ozone is accessible, have wanted to use that!

I've noticed that SoniVox VSTs are accessible.  You can just tab down to the presets menus, and it lists all the different instruments there.  I have SoniVox Orchestra companion Strings, Brass, and woodwinds, and they all work in that exact same way.  I also have SoniVox's Harpsichord, session drummer, classic bass, big band percussion, and singles taylor acoustic guitar and they all work perfectly accessibility wise smile

I went a little crazy after finding out one SoniVox VST was accessible and just bought them all out haha.  Not the best, but pretty good VSTs!  Also The classic series of plugs works well, the free ones you can download form Mixcraft - classic delay, reverb, eq,  chorus, that entire set of plugs.