Re: List of VST plugins with Reaper and accessibility status and howto

flackers wrote:

I had no luck with Waves GTR. The OCR found the words load and save which are the main preset menus, and I was able to navigate to them, but pressing enter on them didn't seem to open them. A lot of the amp controls were correctly labelled in the parameters list, but the stomps were just labelled slot 1 control 1, slot 1 control 2, etc, which isn't super useful but could be used to access the main effect you most want to chage, which in my opinion is the delay time and feedback. You'd just need to turn the bypass on and off for each slot til you found the one that was for delay, then you'd know which slot it was, then you could memorize the fact that control 2 is time, and control 4 is feedback. Same goes for the LayD feedback. Like I said the menus are accessible, so if you could get the mouse location for the load and save, you could achieve quite a bit.

If I had Waves GTR, I'd help you get this problem knocked out lickity split.  I've gotten really quick and useful with  mapping, plus I have sighted assistance on the float with friends or family on an instance, so I could get that to you  in a matter of minutes if I had it.

UltraLeetJ wrote:

hi, do you mind if I add all of this to the www.reaperaccessibility.com wiki?
I do have some already in there

Please add them.  As much help as I can offer, I will.  I will also update  people with SIBIAC information as soon as it is ready.

Another project, similar to how I used AZ Controller will be in the works as well.  This will be a hardcode solution or a self-installer that will allow us to use a Behringer X-Touch Compact control surface customized, with Reaper and provide speech feedback, most likely through SAPI5 unless we can get it to work with NVDA.  I used a setup like this with Sonar X3  but the  termination of Sonar kinda threw a monkey wrench in further development for it.

personally, I don't have a whole lot of plugins, but if I can get a hold of any, I will definitely try.  Unfortunatrely, I am not made of money. Ya know how that goes.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Quacker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : claudiogaranzini via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : x0 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dekyo-NEC2608 via Audiogames-reflector