Re: List of VST plugins with Reaper and accessibility status and howto

flackers wrote:

[[wow]], didn't know superior had a classic mode. I'm guessing it turns all the kit pieces into those hexagon shapes rather than realistic pics. Sounds very useful to know. Thanks. I'll have a look at how much is possible with Waves GTR as it's very affordable and all the menus are accessible if you can click on them. All the parameters show up in the parameter list, but they're not labelled in a way that is particularly useful.
This made me think that a useful NVDA add on would be something that works similar to hotspot clicker for jaws. Maybe an updated version of golden cursor. It would need to do a few simple things: assign a key command to an operation that checks the title of the focussed app, gets the position of the focussed windows top and left edges, moves the mouse to a grid coordinate relative to the edge positions, checks the color under the mouse position after moving, then performs a task such as left or right click, or even say text or announce a custom message based on the color. Even just moving the mouse then checking the color and left clicking would be extremely useful for opening menus and pressing buttons. Maybe an addd on like this already exists, if not, it should do because it's invaluable.

Well, the classic mode turns all the kit pieces into squares and they line up on a grid.  Problem is,  getting to the initial arrow button to click on the context menu is tedious and much smaller than in   the original mode.

Sibiac uses a  programming language that does exactly what you are describing  with the parameters and moving of different values, colors, etc etc.  That's how we programmed SIBIAC.    Problem we're having is, for some reason, since WIndows 10 Fall update, the OCR is not working very well with layer menus.  IT works with Guitar Rig, Absynth, and even the X-Touch editor for loading presets.  We have on the forums that if anyone is good with NVDA coding, please help us.  We want to get this ported not only for myself, but for other users.

Once we get it figured out, we will be porting all the preset configurations over to Reaper that I used in Sonar, and there were plenty.
- Addictive Drums 2 is practically completely accessible except for  FX
- Guitar Rig 5
- Absynth 5, same as guitar rig
Session Drummer 3
- Dimension Pro
- Cakewalk Sound Center
- All Cakewalk Studio Instruments

One thing I did to make Ozone 8 a little easier to use is, I load the plugin in VST3 mode so it loads within Reaper's  plugin  menu or whatever, and I maximized the window and created a Golden Cursor  clickable location to load the preset list.  It also works for Neutron as well.

I think if Spectrasonics ever made a VST or expansion for Omnisphere 2 that does  traditional strings, brass, woodwinds, and concert/world/orchestral percussion, they would be a gold mine for just about everyone.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Quacker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : claudiogaranzini via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : x0 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dekyo-NEC2608 via Audiogames-reflector