Re: eloquence on IOS.

I'd love to know why eloquence seems to be so hard to get on stuff. iPhone has that Fred voice as an option, so why not eloquence? People always talk about it not being developed, but it isn't broke so doesnt' need developing. There are loads of human-sounding synths that are great for navigating systems and reading little scraps of text, but nothing touches eloquence for reading documents/books. I'm yet to find a natural voice that doesn't mash some syllabels together making sentences jerky in a quick slow type way. Eloquence's sentence rhythm is flawless. I'd love to read books on my phone, but until it has a voice that isn't shit, it won't be happening.