Re: Why Must People Crack Games

Alright, now to attempt to calm this down before another one or two step into warning territory *they probably already have, but it's worth a try.* I am going to do my best to not jump on the flame wagon here and respond to some valid points.
@Ethin: As much as I obviously don't appreciate Simba's tone, I will agree with the fact that you do need to take the minimum wage calculations with a grain of salt, and consider the situation as a whole. Pain-in-the-ass currency exchange rates could genuinely be someone's downfall as far as affording things. Is the software you mentioned affordable? By that I mean Goldwave, Reaper and AHC? Absolutely, I've bought 2 of them. But are they affordable in all cases? Not if your country's exchange rates aren't in your favor.
Jaws opens up a whole other can of worms as that isn't meant to be afforded by individuals, as Sean rightfully put it.
Now, can we settle this, as one or two definite insults have already been hurled.