Re: New from choice of games, the fielder's choice

lol In stark opposition to Dark, I am a pretty big baseball fan. I bought this game. Three bucks? Why not.

Here's what I can tell you.

1. It's not nearly as deep as, say, Heart of the House or even Choice of the Cat
2. It's got a lot of baseball stuff in it. If you're a fan of the game, you'll probably like it. If you aren't, you probably won't.
3. There are still a good number of options and choices even though the game is perhaps not as robust as some others I've seen.
4. The game does seem a little random at times. This is fine in and of itself; baseball, too, has a good deal of randomness in it. But there are some achievements which are probably going to come down to luck rather than skill or ingenuity to snag.

I wasn't blown away by this, but it wasn't bad, either. Played it three times and have unlocked 13 of 23 achievements. I wish those achievements actually did things, but oh well.