Re: New from choice of games, the fielder's choice

Is Endmaster the one who did dead man walking? I did enjoy that one myself, one of the better takes on interactive zombie fiction I've played.

Also remember when talking in terms of the cog titles you also have the hg games to consider, that is the hosted games which are games made with the choice script  BUT FOR some reason differ enough from the Cog output to be marketed under  under another banner.

These can very much range in quality, with best efforts that are truly amazing and worst efforts that  rather dire.

Some of my favourite Hg titles have included fatehaven, zombie exodus, the samurai hyuga games and apex patrol (any game that lets you punt a villain into a captive star has to get my vote), though I will be the first to admit there are lots! of games I haven't played both under the cog and hg banners, including many that have got significant amounts of praise such as the sabres and guns of infinity series which are by the same author as mecha ace, which was all around awesome if you like giant robots big_smile.

Suffice it to say if you judged all Cog titles by choice of the dragon, which is pretty much just an extende extended demo and not really an ambicious one (albeit it made me laugh a few times), your definitely missing the full range of what is on offer.