Re: New from choice of games, the fielder's choice

I'm afraid I disagree completely JaceK about the battle descriptions in Mecha ace.
After all if your not going to describe a battle what is the point in having one? they gave a real sense of the world and I was totally in it while reading, considering options carefully and really bothered about myself and the people under my command.
Then  again since once upon a time I did try to novelize the playstation rpg xenogears, I probably have a soft spot for battles between giant robots big_smile.

MEcha ace had More of  a Gundam seed vibe for me than battletech or mech warrior, since battletech is far more about a distant future society where mechs are a part of the culture, where as like Gundam mecha ace happens in a rebellion of earth colonies against an authoritarian earth, also like Gundam there are heroes and villains on both sides and a lot of ideals about battle and honour, though not with the cultural stratification and formal duelling codes that battletech had.

Btw, I'm still! waiting for tthat  mech fighting audiogame big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector