Re: PayByChip marketplace

I agree with you about using PayPal being no more secure than storing your credit or debit card on sites like Amazon and other retail shopping sites, except that if you use PayPal whenever you can, you reduce the number of places you have your bank account or credit or debit card information stored, and that at least has to help, even if only a little, improve security.

I myself have been a PayPal user almost from the day they started, I started using them back in 2000 when about the only place that used them was eBay. And, like you, I have never had a problem with them despite all the horror stories floating around about them.