requesting some hints and libraries-Csharp

Hi there. I recently begun to learn C# seriously and well, I was kindda success! The only thing that i can't understand correctly is networking in C#. You know it's not complicated but it's kind of hard to debug for me. I tryed to code a client and server program. Server started correctly but when i tryed to connect to it using the client server crashed. I don't know why and i was using C#'s system.net standard. So i left that thing and heard about E net. I got the library from newget packages and started to mess with it a bit. The problem with that library was that it doesn't have a good tutorial. It has just an API reffrence which how ever, i could get some stuff out of it and could setup my app but i never could understand how to send or recieve packets with that library. Could someone give me a tutorial for E net, or interduse a better library if known please? Thanks for reading