Re: requesting some hints and libraries-Csharp

I don't know if i have offended you in anyway if so then sorry.
But if you read my post carefully.
I state clearly that he should look into the details of the .NET Framework net library and study it so he can understand the functionality of it.

There's a reason why c sharp is a managed language and not unmanaged , so you dont need to deal with all the low level management.
So perhaps what you mis understood was that i mean he should not use library made by 3rd partys like you can find on codeproject or such.
But to study the framework included in the .net framework.

Anyways about programmers laughing in my face,
I would say if that is what your perspective is of what i am saying then fine so be it.
Everyone may have their own opinnion and as such so are you.

Thats why i usually read twice and try to listen to what someone says before responding in a such a way.
So let me try to make myself clear, since even  though my english should be readable , even  though its not my native language.

To the poster of this topic.
What i am trying to say in a helping way is.

Try to study a bit on networking with the .net framework.
A lot of it can be found on microsoft website it self.
I would post my own client and server library's but i dont see how that would help you in the long term.
The reason why i am saying is using other library's that 3rd party developers made.
is that you might need a lot of different content for your project.
Which would mean that eventually you would have to customize it to your needs.
And when you reach that point you would have to know what function does what and how you can add more functionality to it.
So to the poster again, i am not trying to be mean but just helpful.
If i am not then please ignore my post.

Since the best way to make something is to understand it.
And if you have specific questions on implenting client / server communication in c sharp i will gladly help you in the spare time i have.

Anyways i am going to leave this topic now.
As i am getting pretty much annoyed by it.
I will be available per email if you need help on creating a client and server.
By the way just my personal opinnion.
But whenever i create a game server / login server etc.
I have done many for mmorpg's / emulation.
What i do is i seperate the main server from other major server needs.

For example:
Login server would communicate for client login.
The login server once a successful login is done would communicate the information towards the update server.
Once that would be done it would communicate to the gameserver using a ipc server.
That would grab the client and take over from the login server.
Then the login server is not a main server so packet handling could be done seperatly for multiple purposes.
Anyways just my 2 cents.
Like i said i am leaving this topic now.
So if you want to have my own client / server programming i can send it.
Or if you want to learn more aboutit that you cant find online.
Then i will try my best to help you out.

If not , i wish you all the best on your project.

Regards
XSense

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector