Re: blind characters in games of any media, present and discuss.

@Dark Champloo is a really good anime, would totally recommend watching it.  Sarah doesn't show up til near the end, though.  The Lunar Chronicles is by Marissa Meyer, and is...alright lol I like the characters more than the actual plot.

Totally forgot to mention Kaname from Bleach.  I always thought he was cool because he acted all unassuming and chill then turns out to be one of the major villains in the show.  His Bankai made everything completely dark for the other person, so he equalled the playing field for himself and disoriented the person, and that's one of my favorite things to see in media - when someone uses their disability to their advantage to screw someone else over.  Why my favorite fight scene in Daredevil is the one in s1 where Matt turns off the lights and wails on everyone lol.

Is the Disabled Visual novel accessible?  I'd love to be able to play it!  Sadly Doki Doki Literature Club isn't even remotely accessible, tried playing it and it doesn't even let you turn self voicing on in ren'py.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector