Re: desafio mortal

Moderation!

Okay this hole business is getting waaaaaay beyond a joke.

The ultrapower situation began because Mason had code stolen and asked the mods to help with issues of clones. The problem is since then there have been so many possible clones, possibly not clones, modifications and other permutations that the situation has got waaaaaay beyond anyone's ability to prove or to follow.
Right now the only person I would believe proof from about any of this is Mason himself since he was the one  who stated code was stolen in the first place.

And no, ability to crash a server is not proof that code has been stolen, it is proof that the person crashing the server is a vandal.

I am not going to try and go through back logs of code or lots of clones of beyond the bullit or god knows what determine who does what, much less try and sorted the convoluted and frankly childish mess this topic has become, which is probably good for a lot of people here since otherwise I would be handing out warnings, bans or worse since my god! this situation has got offensive.

In the end we need to make a decision about this. We are not copyright lawyers or high priced cyber investigators, we are people who like games  try to actually make this community a decent place (something which I confess many people in this topic are making severely difficult!).

In the end we have to decide what is good for the community and in the end we have people developing an audiogame! which, (unlike apparently many of these abortive ultrapower clone projects, is still being worked on and added to, and stil being played and enjoyed by many people.

So, this topic will be closed! because frankly the situation has got insane!

if however the developers of desafio mortal wish to start a new topic in new releases to discuss the game legitimately that would be fair enough. If such a new topic is started, then any accusations of cloned code or personal insults will not be tolerated and those making such accusations will receive warnings or worse.

The only exception to this rule is Mason, since as originator of the code and the one who actually asked that stolen code be changed he is the only person at this point  legitimately could provide proof that any game has used said code, in which case a private discussion will be had with the developers of desafio mortal, and Mason.

So failing word from Mason, accusations of stolen code please stop here! as in fact does this topic!
I apologize if this seems high handed, but frankly this hole situation is ridiculous and is causing waaaaay more tocxic crap than its worth, and I think we need an end of it.