Re: Buying the Orbit reader in Colombia, ¡can it be done?

Hi,
I wouldnt suggest the Brailleme to be honest, it could really really use some improvement, considering the orbit reader and the braillme costs about the same, however the features they offer are night and day.
Choice is well and good, and even though I cant seem to get access to a orbit reader being sold anywhere, upon contacting the autharised reseller for my country, first they had no clue what it was despite the announcement on their bloody website (well done,I say!),and later I was told it was out of stock and it has been so ever  sinse.

Upon contacting the braillme guys with a few questions and suggestions I had, the reply I got back was for me to semd them my name and address so that they could prepare a invoice and send the invoice to me,after the payment of which it would be shipped with a few hurried responces to my questions.
fun fact, the device supports files upto only 40kb, can only read files from root,will ignore subfolders and files in them, and quite a few other things that I forget.
All this I gathered by reading their manual and hardly a reply to questions asking to reconfirm.

I get it that being cheap braille displays they cant offer features such as those of the other braille displays that cost enough to buy a few cars,but if you consider the 2 displays out there (inavailability of the orbit reader not withstanding) choosing between the orbit reader and the brailleme is a no brainner.
Grryf