Re: Echoes from Levia: Soulbound is getting near!

Well, thanks William for the demonstration. I am dissapointed though as some of you stated before combat is pushing me away from this title. There's nothing interesting about it, no tactic, no strategy, no free movement and just hear and react which is so, so boring. We need games with realtime battles, where attacking, dodging, blocking would be something normal. Buying new moves, making combos for example would be also something We definitely need.

So yeah, if it will be overpriced (Something tells me it will be) I am stepping away from getting it and will wait for something more interesting, Galaxy Laboratory is about to release their new action rpg somewhere in this year and I know it's worth waiting. smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cloverbit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector