Re: Echoes from Levia: Soulbound is getting near!

Just look on A Hero's Call, a game which delivered me a lot of great hours with it and even if it's not perfect game it's just fantastic in terms of content and the price is definitely worth getting this one.
I don't want to sounds like a jerk so no offence but if We will just clone the things We have We're not going anywhere further. I've spend tons of hours playing video games and while I know it's hard to compare audio gaming market to the mainstream one doing something like this is not getting us nowhere and We will stay with copies of what We seen before.
Sorry to say that, but for me it's not really ambitious and this is why I am sticking so much with japanese audio games full of creativity, new ideas, fantastic content and gameplay. Maybe sound design there isn't that fantastic like in many triple A games but it's just a reason sound design is not that important if the gameplay is amazing. Numbers are saying everything: BK3: 230 hours total playing time, Shadow line is something over 100 hours. Remember, those games are totally free
and I am not saying I am not paying for games because I am. Supporting developers is something I will do if it's ambitious and worth it. Can you give me something close to the two examples I've used before? Probably the game will end after few hours and there will be nothing to get to it one more time.

Again, no offence, just my opinion based on what I saw before and what I am seeing still.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cloverbit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector