Re: crazy party scoring system

@47, don't be ridiculous, math isn't the very first thing that's taught in school. If it were, there wouldn't be this huge influx of millennials who can't calculate a tip or figure out how much cash back to give to someone in a retail setting. That has as much to do with the fact that using a calculator is allowed nowadays, when it certainly wasn't when I was growing up, but I digress. I can do basic math, just not that fast. Notice how I didn't demand that the timing for the math games be adjusted, because I'm well aware that there are a lot of people who are better at it than I am, and that's fine. I didn't demand anything, as far as I can tell, I merely made a suggestion to try and balance things out. I thought I made it clear that if that suggestion isn't taken on board, that's totally OK with me. pragma himself said it wasn't a bad idea, as well as pointing out that word games probably wouldn't be doable, for a legitimate reason that I hadn't thought of. In other words, lose the holier than thou attitude, nobody made this topic unpleasant up until this point.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Pragma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector