Re: crazy party scoring system

Number 48. I’ll respond to both of your posts. First, how many digits does a number 79 have? Count them please.  Now please tell me where did I say that you need to deal with three digit numbers. Nowhere. I said you can scrape by with just doing two digit addition and subtraction.  So, your point is null.  Now, please explain how did I attack you?  Did I say anything that wasn’t true?  Did I call you names? If so, please point it out. I would like to know for the future.
Post 49. Yeah, math is actually the first concept you’re taught in school. That’s why kindergartners learn to add and subtract up to 10.  Doesn’t necessarily mean that they learn, but they are introduced to the basic concepts of mathematics,  which is then later built upon to cement and perfect the technique’s. As for the money, I think I would be correct for about 90% of the people when I say that they can calculate how many dollars they owe you, but have a difficult time with change.  However, decimals are not considered basic mathematics. I never said the decimals were basic mathematics, either.  The question is why do you bring that up?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Pragma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector