Re: crazy party scoring system

@post 52 I think the term you is used very loosely. The first thing I learned in school was Braille, then religion, then sharing, feelings, and then maybe math. I hate math and I don't think it belongs in a game however if you must include it have something else. Math sucks just like spelling in my opinion but why argue about it. Let's just agree that people have different strengths and the math people can do that but we non math people don't want to do ruddy arithmetic.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector