Re: Please help me

Correct. I only update a sound position if that sound actually has moved.
For stationary objects you shoud never have to update their sounds. Also by stationary I'm referrign to an actual object that makes sound, not the actual stationary play functions.
I can't think of a good method off the top of my head to check for degraded performance, but if you follow those tips you should never ever have any issues.
When I first converted Super Egg Hunt, I had 200 eggs constntly updating their sound pool position on each loop. The game slowed to a crawl, and I couldn't figure out why at first. It was pretty simple. I was calling update-sound 200 times for every loop iteration.