Re: Monthly chat September 2019

@Dark, I really hope your lady gets well soon, best wishes to her.
Things have gone incredibly well for me on one hand and incredibly bad on the other. I met an old friend a few months ago and we quickly realised that we're still inlove. We moved together and we're living the dream big_smile
On the other hand, I finished my master's degree a while ago and I haven't managed to land a job even if I did my best towards achieving this. Lots of employers don't bother to respond, I have a feeling that they're checking me on social media and discovering that i'm blind before I actually have a chance to tell them. I haven't lost hope yet but I'm on the brink of it, I'm seriously considdering starting my own bussiness and writing a rude letter to all employers that haven't even considdered me. smile
Talking about the weather, it's about 25 C over here during the day, a pleasant temperature. Things can go wild during winter overhere though, last year we had -20 C but it's okay for me, I preffer the cold days rather than the hot ones.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector