Re: My apoligice topic

post 38. Allow me to self defend here for a moment. How were we supposed to know he was actually going to do it? Messing around is one thing, but doing it is another. Seeing as you have the complete log, we didn't threaten, or forced him. He was just told to send the topic, and his title will be changed. That literally was it. I have had manipulative friendships, and at times, more. However, this I would not call manipulation. He wrote the topic on his own will. He decided to do it the way he wanted. He decided to ignore our requests, and he decided to post his TK download link that he gave me. And carter decided to ban him as a result. Now if I told him something like unless you posted, I will blow up your home, uh, yeah, we would have an issue. If I told him something like if you don't post, I will report your TK link, which is still a form of a threat, but it's more of a manipulation, I'd understand that, too. Don't get me wrong, I see why you think that this is manipulation, since he was promised something he was never given. But then, seeing as he got banned, when you think about it, he did get the custom title.