Re: My apoligice topic

Righto.

So first of all, thank you, Jack, and for removing the link, at any rate.

As far as I see it, everyone who was directly encouraging Urh here was sort of in on it a little bit, unless Braille and the other guy actually thought MarguLis was me. At which point you're foolish. Ironcross, this counts as deceptive because if nothing else, it caused Urh to follow through with a plan, vs. just going on doing whatever he was doing. Now, none of the people who were in on this broke any forum rules specifically, but trying to impersonate me? Very bad idea if I get wind of it, even if it's in a relatively good cause like this one. Because what I absolutely do not want is for someone to actually believe this and try to go around suggesting that we're corrupt when we're not. Because you can say what you want about my preachiness, my heavy-handed style, all the big words I use, but I am not corrupt. I'm not making private deals with people and I never will. I'm not going to ever offer you a custom title just because you apologize, and I'm sure as hell not going to say I believe in you if you've had four warnings or more in less than a year; in fact, I'm apt to say the opposite. Speaking personally, I do not appreciate being represented this way, even if no actual harm came of it this time.

Urh richly deserved his banning, and may in fact merit worse. But please don't bait people, on forum or off of it. And please don't impersonate us, not when trust in staff is still shaky. Hell, one of these days, maybe I'll show up under an alias, play along with your silliness and scare the living hell out of all of you deceivers by telling you who I am only after awhile, just for the fun of it. I won't be doing anything illegal, but you should be aware that when I play other games, I very rarely go by the name of Jayde, and if I want to disguise my speech patterns, I can do it very easily. Cue the obligatory "I could be watching" motif.
Just don't impersonate us and don't bait people, and everything will be okay.
I would like to know who the heck MarguLis was/is though, especially if they are a user on the forum.