Re: My apoligice topic

I got permission to repost this, so here we go.
Welcome to the playroom, version 2.99.12.1 [09.08.2019]. 144 players are connected at the moment.
and now...
MarguLis says: urh on audiogames?
Urh203 says: urh2006
MarguLis says: yeah, get out.
braille0109 says: oh this one
braille0109 says: wait
Urh203 says: why should i
braille0109 says: i vant tk sour
braille0109 says: me vant
It's braille0109's turn.
braille0109 says: can u give?
MarguLis says: giw me tk link to play plze
Urh203 says: ok
braille0109 gets 2 gold coins.
kianoosh says: guys calm down
Urh203 says: link is removed
MarguLis says: because
kianoosh says: shit dude that link is real
MarguLis has kicked Urh203 out of the table.
Round 2
Welcome to the playroom, version 2.99.12.1 [09.08.2019]. 149 players are connected at the moment.
MarguLis says: dond giw me tk link blez it bad 4 u
Urh203 says: who are you
Urh203 says: i gaved you Tk
MarguLis builds a quarry for 5 gold.
MarguLis says: I'm jayde
Urh203 says: oh?
Urh203 says: holy shit
braille0109 says: but i want to clone it
braille0109 says: u gave me release
braille0109 says: faq that
MarguLis says: plez plez tk tk link
Urh203 says: i wont give it again
MarguLis says: OK.
braille0109 says: u give source me?
MarguLis says: I know you won't
MarguLis says: because
MarguLis has kicked Urh203 out of the table.
Final Round.
Welcome to the playroom, version 2.99.12.1 [09.08.2019]. 149 players are connected at the moment.
Urh203 says: and who are you braile something
MarguLis says: nah
kianoosh says: np
braille0109 says: I'm someone
MarguLis says: he's cartertemm
braille0109 says: kurva kurva big_smile
Urh203 says: oh
braille0109 says: not sure if you guys use that in the neighbourhood, but can't hurt to try
kianoosh says: i'm kianoosh seventeen from united streetso f mashhad city
Urh203 says: i know you from the forum
It's the turn of the architect.
It's kianoosh's turn.
kianoosh says: oh
MarguLis says: I'm gregg chambers from united forumites of canada.
braille0109 says: but not me big_smile
braille0109 says: greg, how do you like crapada?
Urh203 says: i know that it is wrong that i post those Tks and stuff
MarguLis says: urh If you make a post on off topic room apologizing for joining my table, I'll give you a custum title.
Urh203 says: ok
braille0109 says: and liam will thumb your butt with bobby vinton
MarguLis says: if it is wrong, then don't do it and post a topic in off topic room, explain what happened here.
MarguLis says: also copy the chat log OK?
Urh203 says: ok
Urh203 says: from here?
braille0109 steals the wizard.
MarguLis says: yeah.
Urh203 says: the hall chat log?
MarguLis says: yeah
Urh203 says: but why
MarguLis says: from the part I told you my name
kianoosh says: i'm kitana
MarguLis says: because I want you to be an example
Urh203 says: ok?
Urh203 says: but why should i be an example
Urh203 says: example for what
MarguLis says: and if you post the logs and convince people that you have changed and will no longer spread clones, they'll like you and be friends with you.
Urh203 says: oh
MarguLis says: an example for cloners, an example that lets people know even cloners can change.
Urh203 says: oh
braille0109 chooses a character.
braille0109 says: but can they?
MarguLis says: if urh can, so can they.
Urh203 says: i am really sorry for everything i did on the forum
braille0109 says: are you, though?
MarguLis says: I'll forgive you if you post the topic it's cool.
Urh203 says: i am doing it now
braille0109 draws a card.
MarguLis says: now remember, from the part that I tell you I'm jayde until this one.
Urh203 says: ok
kianoosh says: dude it's beeg
MarguLis says: only copy the chats, not the game log OK?
Urh203 says: how to do that
Urh203 says: can you just switch to the chats
braille0109 says: also, leave kianoosh and I out of this
Urh203 says: so you can copy all of them
kianoosh says: yes
braille0109 says: this is only between you and jayde
MarguLis says: nah just copy it it's okay.
kianoosh says: leave us out of this crap
Urh203 says: ok
braille0109 says: we don't agree with admin powers
Urh203 says: but
Urh203 says: the problem is
Urh203 says: the people would think that i am doing this just because of getting a custom title
MarguLis says: I volontared to be an admin braille.
braille0109 says: you already are one, shut up
MarguLis says: no, I believe in you and I'll explain to them that you changed.
braille0109 says: and it's OK, cloners want power
Urh203 says: ok
braille0109 says: tell them about how slovenia performed at the eurovision last year!
MarguLis says: moderating the forum gets a bit hard sometimes, with people spreading tk source and stuff all the time.
MarguLis says: sometimes I wake up at midnight just to warn some people
MarguLis says: what do you want your custum title to be? urh?
kianoosh says: question
kianoosh says: how many coorters shall we make
MarguLis says:  8
kianoosh says: kk
Urh203 says: i am typing the topic now
braille0109 says: good
braille0109 says: remember to remove kianoosh and I
MarguLis says: OK, but what do you want your custum title to be?
MarguLis says: nah just ignore them you can keep their names in it.
Urh203 says: ok
braille0109 says: nah, remove
Urh203 says: i will
MarguLis says: tell me your custum title so I can set it after you post
Urh203 says: oh
Urh203 says: let's say
Urh203 says: just set a custom one
Urh203 says: i don't care
MarguLis says: and send me a message here after you post the topic so I can reply and tell everyone that you have changed.
Urh203 says: ok
kianoosh is the winner of the game!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Slender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector